you or your spouse work outside of the home and if your children attend school. Prepare meals ahead of time for lunches. It's something I'm learning to do. But it saves a lot of money. For instance this week I have been having the creamy chicken recipe I shared on Wednesday along with bake beans. It has been delicious and I have been enjoying it. Caleb's lunches are a different story. He doesn't like to have to wait in the long lines at work to use a microwave so he will take seasoned crackers, chips, sandwiches, wraps or something leftover that doesn't require a microwave. I feel like how everybody does lunches will be a different way but this is something that works for us. Preparing meals ahead of time is a task that will take a while at first. Learning the process of how much you need and then finding a day that you can prepare them ahead of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment